Why the Cincinnati Bell Connector streetcar is going fare-free
Our panel discuss the latest exhibit at the Cincinnati Art Museum, the latest back-to-school reporting, and brown clouds in New Richmond.
Later, WCPO reporter Pat LaFlour joins to explain why Cincinnati City Council voted Wednesday afternoon to make the Cincinnati Bell Connector streetcar fare-free.
- Cincinnati Art Museum exhibition explores themes of justice and equality in works by Hank Willis Thomas
- WATCH: WCPO 9 takes a look at local schooling in the era of COVID-19
- New Richmond residents worry about blowing dust clouds as cleanup of former Beckjord site begins
- Cranley: Use Cincinnati streetcar fare revenue to fund more 'police visibility'
- City Council votes to make streetcar fare-free
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.