Wim Hof the "Ice Man" Secrets to Breath Holding and Cold Training for Energy, Immunity & Health!!!
WARNING!!! If you're trying this method, you must watch Wim Hof's free mini-class first:
In this episode, I’ll be talking to Wim Hof, a Dutch daredevil who holds 20 world records for his ability to withstand extreme cold and the co-author of “The Way of the Iceman” and “Becoming the Iceman”. We are going to be talking about using the science and secrets of using breath control and cold training to reclaim your vitality, energy, and health.
We’ll also talk about avoiding space cake, diving into waterfalls, bike rides to Senegal, running in the Arctic, swimming under ice, and what in the world the police and swimming in canals have to do with anything. See you on the inside.
(Don't forget to check out Wim's event too - he's coming to the USA! https://www.wimhofmethod.com/activities/wim-hof-experience-san-jose)
Key Points Discussed:
- How Wim’s birth was a surprise to his mom and doctors (03:12)
- The experience of diving into a waterfall in the Ganges (10:40)
- We are the alchemists within ourselves (16:12)
- What happens to our bodies when we are exposed to ice? (16:53)
- Taking cold showers for more energy and happiness (25:21)
- The breathing technique that heals (31:46)
- The best breathing exercise for dropping down and relaxing quickly (36:42)
- Life is in the blood and you can change it (43:10)
- Boosting the immune system with breath control and cold training (49:32)
- What is intercostal muscle activity? (57:22)
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
To support the show and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access, visit: www.Patreon.com/InspireNation
And to follow Inspire Nation (and the lives of Michael and Jessica) on Instagram, go to www.instagram.com/inspirenationlive