With Adam Kredo, Rep. Duncan Hunter, Matt Vadum and David Goldman
ADAM KREDO, Senior Writer for the Washington Free Beacon:
- Where does the JCPOA stand?
- Macron’s visit to the White House
- PLO using taxpayer dollars to fund families of terrorists
REP. DUNCAN HUNTER, Represents the 50th Congressional District of California, Member of the Committee on Armed Services, Member of the Committee on Education and the Workforce, Member of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure:
- Why Qualcomm is a strategic asset
- Consequences of Gulftainer controlling US ports
- The Committee on Foreign Investment in the US
MATT VADUM, Senior Vice President of Capital Research Center:
- Funding of the Southern Poverty Law Center
- SPLC and censorship of speech
- The history of Antifa
DAVID GOLDMAN, Author of How Civilizations Die, Best known for his series of essays in the Asia Times under the pseudonym Spengler:
- Consequences of intellectual property theft
- What is Industrial warfare?