Work in MKE: Joe Mandacina, Northwestern Mutual's Chief Communications Officer
This episode is part of our Work in MKE series where we showcase the dynamic culture of companies in greater Milwaukee.
This show features a one-on-one interview with Northwestern Mutual’s Chief Communications Officer, Joe Mandacina. Steve was lucky enough to get invited to the top of Northwestern Mutual’s tower for a beautiful view and even better conversation with Joe.
During the chat, Joe and Steve explored Joe’s professional journey to Northwestern Mutual and Milwaukee. They also talked about the new tower that Northwestern Mutual is building and its impact on Milwaukee and Milwaukeeans.
- Why is a new building at this time significant for Milwaukee businesses and residents?
- What about Northwestern Mutual employees?
- For NM itself to attract and retain talent?
- What was Joe’s biggest learning as he led this announcement?
- Finally, what excites Joe about the next horizon at NM?
These are just a few of the things they talked about during this informative and fun episode.
If you’d like to join Steve on a Work in MKE episode, you can get in touch at ExperienceMilwaukee.com.
Thanks for listening.
Love you, Milwaukee.