Working Through the Trauma of My Plastic Surgery - 834
Do not listen if you’re looking for unicorns and rainbows. Insert all the Trigger Warnings right here.
So, Chalene did a consultation this week for many of the revisions she needed from the botched plastic surgery that happened in August. She wasn’t expecting the emotional meltdown that quickly followed. Surgery in itself is a trauma, and this experience is so complex.
Chalene promises that she’s okay! She doesn’t want you feeling sorry for her and she doesn’t want her DMs crowded with super caring messages of concern. Don’t you dare! Just letting her vent and be real is the greatest gift.
Thank you for listening. It means more to Chalene than you know.
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Thank you to our show sponsor!! Go to dryfarmwines.com/TheChaleneShow and get an additional bottle of wine for just one penny!!!
Link to a Past Episode: My Plastic Surgery Nightmare
Links You May Want to Check out:
- Subscribe to Build Your Tribe!!!
- Be sure to check out the limited time Push journal Build Your Own Bundle Special!!
- Join Phase it Up and start creating healthier habits, it isn’t like other diets or programs! PhaseItUp.com
- Join the InstaClubHub to go deep in learning all the latest tips and strategies to Instagram growth and engagement! InstaClubHub.com
- Check out the new supplement multi packs I am Myself Again
- Check out all the Discounts and some of Chalene’s favorite things at Chalene.com/Deals
- Leave Chalene a message at (619) 500-4819
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review or question HERE
- Join our awesome PodSquad on Facebook here!
- Go to Chalene.com/MyThing and see what your passion or hidden talents are!!
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #The Chalene Show so I know you’re a homie!