Worth Repeating: The Fight to Flourish
In this episode Jennie Lusko joins Dr. Kim to talk about her story of coping with the loss of her daughter and how to walk through tragedy with your marriage still intact. Jennie bravely shares her story of loss and struggle in her book, The Fight To Flourish. One thing we love about this book is that Jennie reminds us we don’t have to have it all together for God to work. Grief and struggles are real but the gospel truth is that we can find hope even in the dark. This story of God’s faithfulness and hope are well worth repeating.
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode and get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox!
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- Buy Jennie’s book, The Fight to Flourish: Engaging in the Struggle to Cultivate the Life You Were Born to Live now!
- Follow Jennie on Instagram here!
- Could your marriage use some flirty fun? These 42 Sexy Notes will be just the thing that helps ignite some more passion in your marriage. Learn more here!
- Get a bite-sized daily dose of marriage wisdom daily with Dr. Kim’s Daily One Thing email. As a subscriber, you’ll also be eligible for some awesome freebies!
- Here’s the thing: When your marriage isn’t healthy, it drains your energy. That’s why we’re thrilled to bring you another Online Marriage Retreat this year! The theme is “Building a Life-Giving Marriage.” Registration is open now! We have an additional 10% off discount with code “awesomemarriage10” - Find out more here!
- Have you checked out our Marriage Changers membership yet? Marriage Changers get all of our monthly resources, plus some other sweet benefits! Learn more here!