Worth Repeating: The Right / Wrong Way to Apologize
Apologies are necessary. We are all human and sinful, so we should all be apologizing regularly. But there are definitely right and wrong ways to do this, and most of us can certainly grow in doing apologies well. We’re on our Awesome Marriage Podcast summer break, and during these weeks off, we are re-sharing some of our favorite past episodes. These are episodes that you might have missed the first time, or that just deserve a re-listen! Today we’re re-airing this episode where Dr. Kim and Christina explain why good apologies matter, and help us learn to do this well.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode and get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox!
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here! RESOURCES
- The 2022 Virtual Sex Seminar is designed to help you deal with a number of common barriers to great married sex. We’ve partnered up with the Dating Divas and 21 other sex and marriage experts to give you the 2022 Virtual Sex Seminar. Learn from SAFE, HEALTHY Sex Experts in the privacy of your own home.
- Registration is now open for FaithFULL Online Men’s Retreat! Don’t miss this chance to learn from like minded men who are seeking to build a life of integrity. We have 10% off for you when you use the code DRKIM10 at checkout!
- Dr. Kim recommends a weekly marriage check in, and our Weekly Check In Guide makes it easy to do! You will get this resource for free when you sign up for Dr. Kim’s weekly Marriage Multiplier email!
- When you sign up for Dr. Kim’s Daily One Thing email you will get an email from every weekday with one practical thing to do for your marriage that day! Bonus: We will send you our “Creative Questions To Ask Your Spouse” for free when you subscribe.
- Do you know about the Marriage Changers membership? As a Marriage Changer you get each of our new monthly resources, plus some other sweet benefits, like t-shirts and exclusive videos with Dr. Kim and Nancy! Learn more here!