Worth Repeating: The Vital Connection Between Intimacy and Money
Money is one of the top marriage issues, and learning to manage it well as a couple is a vital part of marriage. As a finance blogger and a family law attorney, Brain and Cherie Lowe have basically seen it all when it comes to marriages and money! They also share their awesome story of slaying the “debt dragon” that they faced together. Today we are re-airing their episode on the podcast because it is definitely worth repeating.
We pray this episode is helpful to you and your marriage.
Subscribe to Podcast Email to make sure you never miss an episode and get noteworthy quotes, resources, and more delivered straight to your inbox!
*Music for this podcast is created by Noah Copeland. Check him out here!
- Visit Cherie at https://www.queenoffree.net/ for helpful resources, freebies, and much more!
- Grab both of the Lowe’s books here!
- We’ve got a little gift for our loyal listeners! Simply leave a rating and review of the podcast, and we will give you our Couple's Unity Building Journal. Just leave a rating and review, screenshot it and send it to info@awesomemarriage with "Unity Building" as the subject title and we will email you this great resource.
- Are you tired of the same old dinner date? Our new Summer Bucket List Date Design has simple and fun ways to make the most of date night!
- Dr. Kim’s “Mammon and God: Money and Spirituality” YouVersion plan can help you align your view of money with scripture.
- Honoring Intimates is a safe place for believers to learn about marital sex and shop for the highest quality lubricant, lotions, and lingerie items at reasonable prices. There are no inappropriate images on the site and the company uses mannequins to display their lingerie. Use the code “AWESOMEMARRIAGE” to receive 20% off your entire order.
- Subscribe to Dr. Kim’s Daily One Thing email and get a reminder to do 1 thing to grow.
- Become a Marriage Changer and receive some sweet exclusive benefits. Learn more here!