#YAPLive: Unlocking Peak Performance with Steven Kotler on Clubhouse
Join Hala for a Live Young and Profiting Podcast Episode with Steven Kotler, one of the world’s leading experts on human performance. They will discuss how converging technologies are transforming business, industries and our lives.
This episode is sponsored by Ivoox and Credit Karma
***Meet the Moderators***
- Steven is a New York Times bestselling author, an award-winning journalist, and entrepreneur.
- Has written 16 published works, including Flow, The Art of Impossible, and Stealing Fire
- His articles have appeared in over 70 publications, including The New York Times Magazine, LA Times, Wired, Time magazine, GQ, Discover, Popular Science, Outside, Men’s Journal, Details and National Geographic Adventure.
- Founder and executive director of the Flow Research Collective - A research and training initiative primarily focused on decoding the science behind ultimate human performance.
- He is one of the world’s leading experts on human performance.
Follow YAP on IG: www.instagram.com/youngandprofiting
Reach out to Hala directly at Hala@YoungandProfiting.com
Follow Hala on Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/htaha/
Follow Hala on Instagram: www.instagram.com/yapwithhala
Follow Hala on ClubHouse: @halataha
Check out our website to meet the team, view show notes and transcripts: www.youngandprofiting.com