Year End Reflection + Guided Journaling
In this episode of Balanced Black Girl Podcast, I’m guiding you through a year-end reflection exercise to acknowledge our greatest lessons of 2020, and begin calling in where we want to go in 2021.
As we get ready for next year and reflect on this year, I want you to think about where you were this time last year and I want you to think about where you are right now. We have had a trying, difficult, and traumatizing year. We have all grown in ways that we may not even understand. In order to uncover how much we have grown, we need to understand where we have been. So when you’re thinking about who you are in this moment and who you were 365 days ago, your outlook, your priorities, your sense of resilience, your belief in yourself. What has changed? What lessons have you learned along the way?
In this episode, I talk about:
- Year-end reflection to acknowledge our greatest lessons of 2020
- How to begin to call in where we want to go in 2021
- Uncovering who you are at this moment and who you were 365 days ago
- Navigating how much we've grown by first understanding where we have been
Guided reflection questions to ask yourself:
- My biggest lesson of 2020 was…
- My greatest blessing of 2020 was…
- This is who I’ve grown…
- I’m proud of myself for…
- I’m calling in…
- Join our virtual wellness studio, Guided for exclusive content and support.
- Follow Balanced Black Girl Podcast on Instagram @balancedblackgirlpodcast
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Quip | Visit www.getquip.com/balancedgirl to get your first refill free
PS: If you really want to take your self-care to the next level, snag our free glow-up guide. This free guide has everything you need to implement a self-care practice that works. You’ll get daily journal worksheets, inspiring quotes, affirmations, and a bonus workout. Get the guide HERE.
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands