Yes Theory | The Art of Facing Your Fears
Being stuck at home right now can feel like you’re putting your life on pause, but it doesn’t have to - so what can you do to keep working on yourself especially when it comes to being social or stretching your comfort zone?
What to Listen For
- How did Yes Theory get their start and what can you learn from them that could enable you to achieve your dreams so faster than you thought possible?
- Why is it important to try things that scare you?
- How do you know when you’ve done enough planning before doing?
- When was the tipping point for the Art of Charm?
- How do you improve your social skills if you’re scared to go out and talk to strangers?
- When can you take advantage of practicing small talk with minimal effort to improve your social skills?
- What’s the first step you can take to build a growth mindset during or after the quarantine period?
- How do you stay motivated in the dating world when regular rejection is an integral part of the process?
If you want to achieve great things for yourself, it’s important to cultivate a growth mindset, and a growth mindset is more important now than ever. Those with a growth mindset and determination will use this pandemic as an opportunity to push themselves while others are scared or putting their lives on pause to see what happens next. And if you feel like you don’t have a growth mindset, have no fear, it’s never too late to adopt one.
A Word From Our Sponsors
Talk to a Freedom Debt Solutions expert and get your FREE, personalized debt consultation today go to FreedomDebtSolutions.com/CHARM
Join the over 800,000 people taking charge of their mental health with the help of an experienced professional listeners get 10% off your first month at BetterHelp.com/Charm
Share your vulnerabilities, victories, and questions in our 17,000-member private Facebook group at theartofcharm.com/challenge. This is a unique opportunity where everyone — both men and women — celebrate your accountability on the way to becoming the best version of yourself. Register today here!
Resources from this Episode
Check in with AJ and Johnny!