Yossi Hasson: how to rock the tech entrepreneurship and startup space - Disrupt Everything #83
"Lo que hago cada día importa más de lo que hago de vez en cuando" - Yossi Hasson.
Yossi Hasson is perhaps of the brightest and wisest minds on tech entrepreneurship, blockchain, and startup culture and funding. Yossi is also Managing Director of Techstars Blockchain accelerator program, Angel Investor, co-founder of a cryptocurrency investment fund, disruptor, and life hacker.
"Soy una persona que maneja bien vivir en un mundo de incertidumbre"
- Passion for technology and entrepreneurship.
- Life highlights, and tech highlights.
- SYNAQ and WeThinkCode_.
- Working at TechStars.
- Creating the first blockchain accelerator program and its takeaways.
- Struggles and challenges for today’s startups and how to overcome it.
- What makes a great startup.
- Making Blockchain simple.
- Keeping the pace of disruption and reinventing yourself.
- Rituals and routines.
- Top core skills for entrepreneurs.
- Tips for fundraising and gaining more traction-
- Advice for entrepreneurs who want to launch a startup.
- What would you change if you had to start from scratch?
- Personal recommendations.
- Failure, success, new steps, future, and more.
- Last message.
"Lean in, keep going, take action" - Yossi Hasson.