You’ve Gotta Wake Up and Pay Attention to Your Money!
Dave Ramsey & Jade Warshaw answer your questions and discuss:
- "Is it wrong to sell a gift?"
- "Should I sell my car to pay my student loans?"
- "How can I manage finances after my husband passed,"
- "Can I afford to visit my dying father?"
- The latest on the real estate market,
- What to do with a large financial gift,
- "I owe the IRS $100,000..."
- read more: Tax Debt Relief: How to Handle Back Taxes,
- "Should we focus on improving our credit score?"
- "Should I pay off my fiancée's car?"
- "I don't feel like we're making any progress"
- "Do I look at my student loans individually or as a group?"
Check out the Ramsey Student Loan Hub for tips, tools, and the fastest way to pay off your student loans,
- "Should I take out a debt consolidation loan?"
- "Is it ethical to invest in stocks?"
Have a question for the show? Call 888-825-5225 Weekdays from 2-5pm ET
Support Our Sponsors:
EveryDollar, budget for the life you want today for free: Click Here
Want a plan for your money? Find out where to start: Click Here
Listen to all The Ramsey Network podcasts: Click Here
Interested in advertising on The Ramsey Show? Click Here
Learn more about your ad choices. https://www.megaphone.fm/adchoices