Your Passport To Unlimited Happiness - Gretchen Rubin
“We have to recognize that when we're with other people, we may have to accommodate different preferences and different styles.”
Named by the New York Times as “the queen of the self-help memoir”, Gretchen Rubin is one of today’s most influential and thought-provoking observers of happiness and human nature. She draws from cutting-edge science, the wisdom of the ages, lessons from popular culture, and her own experiences to explore how we can make our lives happier, healthier, more productive, and more creative. In this episode, Mindvalley founder, Vishen Lakhiani and Gretchen Rubin talk about how to get your instant passport to happiness.
Listen out for:
- The definition of clutter-blind.
- Why cleaning up can be a source of conflict.
- The concept of The 4 Tendencies.
- How to hack your habits to achieve your aim.
- Live Bonus Q&A Session.
- Grab your copy of Gretchen’s book “Outer Order, Inner Calm” here 👉 https://gretchenrubin.com/books/outer-order-inner-calm/about-the-book
- Find Vishen’s notes on the episode here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/VishenGretchenNotes
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW