Youth Pastors: Do These 3 Things When Hired at a New Church
Whether you are a brand new youth pastor or have been one for awhile, coming onto a new staff can be an exciting time, but also a little tricky. What environment are you stepping in to? What is the culture like? What does the current staff value? What are some good questions you should be asking? These are some of the questions and points we will be going over in today's episode to help you navigate your role in this new church and how to get started on the right path.
** 100th Episode Giveaway! Details below!**
To celebrate our 100th Episode, we are having a giveaway! Once per week, starting 5-12-2022 through 5-26-2022, we will be randomly selecting 1 winner and on 5-27-2022, we will be selecting our Grand Prize winner.
Week 1 Winner receives: "Dodgeball Shirt"
Week 2 Winner receives: "Throw Throw Burrito" Game
Week 3 Winner receives: "Kan Jam" Game
**Grand Prize winner (announced on 5-27-2022) will receive: Powder War Kit and Color Balls from Chameleon Colors (www.chameleoncolors.com) AND a Rhino Skin Dodgeball Set (Six 6" Dodgeballs).
OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE GIVEAWAY:
HOW TO ENTER:
Send us an email at MinistryCoachPodcast@gmail.com with the subject line: FREE 100 (Please include your name, church name and location and what age group you minister to).
1) If you comment on the videos on our YouTube Channel for episodes released on 5/5/22, 5/12/22, 5/19/22 or 5/26/22 you will get 5 additional entries per comment (25 additional entries).
2) Leave a review on our podcast channel, take a screen shot of it and email it to us with your entry at MinistryCoachPodcast@gmail.com and you will get 25 additional entries!
3) If you comment "If you know, you know" on our YouTube Channel for this episode or any episode released between 4/28/22 and 5/26/22 you will receive 5 additional entries per comment (25 additional entries)
- Free to enter.
- You may only enter via email one time.
- You may only leave one comment for the Question of the Day per video released during this giveaway period (4/28/22 through 5/26/22) for a total of 5 comments over the 5 episodes released. (25 additional entries)
- You may only leave one review. (25 additional entries)
- You may only win one of the weekly giveaways one time; however, a weekly winner will still be eligible for the Grand Prize on the last day (5/27/22).
- Last day to enter the giveaway is 5/26/22 (any submissions entered after that will automatically be disqualified).
- Only U.S. Residents with U.S. mailing addresses may apply
- This giveaway contest is run only by Ministry Coach Podcast. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, YouTube or Amazon. YouTube and Amazon have no involvement in this giveaway contest, they are not sponsors and they are released of any liability related to this giveaway contest.
- All entries must comply with YouTube's Community Guidelines listed here otherwise. your entry will be disqualified: https://www.youtube.com/howyoutubeworks/policies/community-guidelines/
- Ministry Coach Podcast will send out to the winner's after they have given a physical mailing address to send prizes to.
- Any information collected (email, address, etc.) will not be sold to any 3rd party & will only be used for communication in regards to this giveaway contest & potential Ministry Coach Podcast emailing li
Make sure you guys check out Chameleon Colors at www.chameleoncolors.com for all your colored powder war needs! For 10% OFF your next order of $100 or more, make sure at checkout you use discount code: MINISTRYCOACH10