Yu Liu: Decentralized Bonds | Ep #007
In today's episode, we speak to the team of D/Bond, to understand how they are introducing decentralized bonds that are revolutionizing the DeFi space by providing stable yields for digital assets.
D/Bond has created a new standard - ERC 3475 - to make decentralized bonds accessible to anyone, creating a more level playing field. Users may create their own bonds and derivatives backed by diverse cryptocurrencies such as stablecoins, NFTs or Bitcoin.
Our guests for today are Yu Liu - Founder and CEO of D/Bond, and Máté Mátyás - Media & PR manager for D/Bond.
D/Bond Airdrop: https://debond.org/airdrop
D/Bond on Twitter: @DebondProtocol
Transcript and Chapter Markers: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1968123/10699208
The MetaRoy Podcast is now featured as a Top 20 Web 3.0 Podcast by FeedSpot!
For more Web 3.0 content, subscribe to The MetaRoy Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or on your favorite podcast app.
Join The Discussion on the MetaRoyVerse Community:
Follow us on Social Media to get notified when new episodes are released:
1. Get a Ledger Hardware Wallet from Ledger's Official Website: https://shop.ledger.com?r=e8e8c9fddde6
2. Manage your crypto taxes with CoinLedger (Use Code: CRYPTOTAX10 to get 10% off): http://coinledger.io?fpr=themetaroy
3. Start your Podcast Journey with Buzzsprout (Get a $20 Amazon Gift Card upon signing up with this link): https://www.buzzsprout.com/?referrer_id=1950635
1. The information contained herein is for informational and entertainment purposes only. Nothing herein shall be construed to be financial, legal or tax advice. Trading cryptocurrencies poses a considerable risk of loss and the audience is advised to do their own research before making any decisions.
2. I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are our own. This post may contain affiliate links which I may earn a small commission from, at no additional cost to you.