Zach Bush, MD: The Landscape of Chronic Health Conditions & What Now?
welcome Zach Bush, MD to the Very, Very, Quite Contrary podcast today! I know many of you have listened to the mind blowing dialogue shared on the Rich Roll Podcast because I couldn’t shut up about it when it came out, and I’ve been doing my own deep dive into all the information I can gather from Zach including joining his Intrinsic Health Series Biology Basecamp.
If you aren’t familiar with Zach Bush, yet, the last several minutes of today’s podcast he’ll summarize in a nutshell the current state of our health and how it all comes back to the soil and microbiome and how the work with Farmer’s Footprint will be making massive strides to accomplish the goals.
Meanwhile, the meat of this podcast, we chatted about other health specifics like:
- What comes first, the inflammation or the damaged cells?
- Is the chronic disease boom stemming from the same thing? Are we all experiencing the same damage and just expressing it differently?
- How does emotional trauma fit into this picture?
- The importance of vaginal mucous at birth and how our microbiome changes soon after
- Oh and how did Zach Bush’s career start?
- For those familiar with RESTORE/ION, you’ll be happy to know there’s a gift with purchase available for those buying the 32 oz ION BIOME will receive a free travel size when you use the code JANNYO at checkout
- For those not familiar, I encourage you to check it out here!