The State of Sustainability w/ Ritesh Shaiwal
Sustainability is one of the buzzwords of the 21st century. It is often used in conjunction with environmental phenomenon such as global warming and climate change. With episode 3, we've taken a different approach, one on the individual level. Our approach lies within the idea that sustainability is a choice, not a privilege. We believe that sustainability is interdependent with longevity.
Points we cover:
- The Importance of movement in today's lifestyle
- The Power of food
- Organic vs. non-organic food consumption
- A few myths surrounding food groups and saturated fat
- Fostering inclusivity and a better understanding of food
- The two driving forces that alter physiological change
We offer our sincere gratitude to today's guest- Ritesh Shaiwal, founder of Easy Human cafe.
Check out: Easy Human- https://easyhuman.com
Ritesh Shaiwal: https://www.instagram.com/ritesh.shaiwal/
Sources used for information:
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/saturated-fat#healthy-diet 13 Reasons Why Sitting Too Much Is Bad for Your Healthwww.webmd.com › Fitness & Exercise › Slideshows