release suffering and pain through embracing the color purple (#4)
Please enjoy episode 4 of “Unbridled Expression with Kymberlee della Luce”! In this episode, I talk about the energy of the Solstice, and how to release pain and suffering through embracing the color purple.
I pay homage to bell hooks, Prince, and my mama and talk about my struggles with boxes and keep exploring the concept of "cluster analysis" which was mentioned in last week's episode, "Transformative Obstacles, Collective Care and Singing the Blues!"
Mentioned in this show:
- Artistic practice. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE2Xvb4AD08
- The benefits of self-expression and reflection.
- "Teaching to Transgress" by bell hooks https://amzn.to/3H9vxJ0
- Purple Rain by Prince https://amzn.to/3plYI5x
- Settlers of Catan https://amzn.to/30R4ORM
- Brian Eno’s Oblique Strategies. https://amzn.to/3GPbgb8
- Dance party! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE2Xvb4AD08
- My favorite holiday film and why it's problematic.
I also read a poem and find some interesting synchronicities along the way. ✨
- Tell me what you loved or disagreed or anything else you’ve got for me @kdellaluce on Twitter or on kymberleedellaluce.com in the comments.
- Sign up for “The Sunday 6” (Kymberlee’s free weekly email newsletter):
- Follow Kymberlee della Luce on INSTAGRAM.
Sometimes I use affiliate links but only for stuff I truly recommend. FYISupport the show (https://paypal.me/UnbridledExpression)
Get full access to Kymberlee della Luce at kymberleedellaluce.substack.com/subscribe