- Jenni is reachable at email@example.com.
- Chris is making cooking videos at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRsnCRAIi-VsRPPX4AtzVGQ/
- 2:42 Suddenly Anxiety and OCD are culturally adaptive behaviors.
- 8:16 Opening negotiations with your real-life employer to get them to pay you in Nook Miles
- 13:44 Animal Crossing speed runs
- Animal Crossing 100% in 19h25m. https://www.speedrun.com/ac/run/y21ejk7z
- Animal Crossing New Horizons All Debts in 1h52m. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdH-pj1ZUac
- Super Mario Sunshine Lockout Bingo at AGDQ 2019 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch3eSzem1v4
- Animal Crossing Lockout Bingo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hhgu-fObME
- 20:23 Gary asks: "Printing Toilet Paper at Home"
- 26:54 Owning 5.25" floppies & suddenly having to be aware of magnets again as a threat in your life
- Masquerade. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masquerade_%28book%29
- France's 25-year treasure hunt for a golden owl. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45005072
- 32:20 Apocalypse gardening and warlord potential
- 37:52 Amazon took Murder She Wrote away from us
- 47:07 Winding up with more social obligations than you had before quarantine
- Being confident in your recording setup because you're too lazy to verify it.
- The old lady who lives in your ductwork who you can't hear because she only shrieks exactly when you're talking.
- Finding out about the apocalypse from a podcast recorded months ago.
- The subtle distinction between self care and overeating.
- Feeling better about your anxiety disorder because the world has gotten worse to meet your mood.
- A behavior that looks maladaptive but must secretly be awesome because it has survived for millennia.
- A poltergeist that keeps turning your stove off.
- Worshipping gods that turn out to be evil aliens.
- Trying to make "Christian Splinter Faiths" scan to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles theme.
- Going for the cosmetic upgrade before the inventory upgrade and causing your partner physical pain.
- Clearcutting the entire island you're visiting because when you leave it will cease to exist.
- Harvesting trees in a checkerboard pattern because they grow better that way.
- A financial startup specializing in converting British pounds to Nook miles.
- Putting pounds and dollars in the same bank account and they crossbreed while they're in there.
- 100%-ing Animal Crossing as fast as possible.
- Speed runs that are entertaining to describe but not to watch.
- Bingo races as the improvisation-heavy antidote to rote speed runs.
- Forcing Caleb Hart to livestream Mega Man X any time anyone listens to this episode.
- Feeding toilet paper into your inkjet printer to create a cool pattern to wipe your ass with.
- Using Silly Putty to copy the stock market info from the newspaper.
- Not being able to print toilet paper with your 3D printer, but printing a bidet instead.
- Running out of toilet paper and 3D printing corn husks.
- Buying the Taco Bell Grande Meal to eat the beans out of the burrito and then wiping your ass with the corn tortilla and wax paper wrapper.
- Skipping a step and putting the burrito right in the toilet.
- Introducing an awesome person to your friend and then ruining them in the very next sentence.
- The outside of the printer paper protecting you from the horrifying inside of the toilet paper.
- Pulping spare blue jeans to manufacture your own artisanal toilet paper.
- Figuring out how to put your front yard in your back yard to hide it from the HOA.
- Reporting your neighbor to the HOA for weeds in the middle of a global pandemic.
- Getting notices from the HOA that you need to power wash your driveway and power washing the words "fuck you" into it.
- Confusing Day of the Dead and Cinco De Mayo because they both happen in the same year.
- An object you need to keep safe from magnets.
- Advice on dealing with floppy disks in the Year of our Lord 2020.
- Something in France that hasn't been found yet.
- A Wikipedia list of things that have not been found in France.
- Burying a microtransaction-heavy game in the desert and hoping the person who finds it is a whale.
- Throwing a microtransaction-heavy game into the ocean and it traveling back in time and Captain Ahab hears about it and becomes obsessed with finding the whale who owns it.
- Trying to think of a really big expensive home and your brain coming back with "a bucket!"
- The train stopping slightly and thinking "maybe society is breaking down" and then the train starting again and thinking "I guess I'll just go to my boring job."
- Part of you wanting to live in interesting times and be part of historical events.
- Bringing your axe made out of a sharpened hubcap to work because Phil's allowed to bring his Leatherman.
- Not being able to train to be a warlord in the post-apocalypse because during the apocalypse all the MMA gyms are closed.
- Realizing that Amazon Prime Video doesn't have Murder She Wrote any more and wanting to just burn it all down.
- The magical time in your life when you thought Netflix's selection of streaming video would only keep getting bigger.
- Conflating Murder She Wrote with the Golden Girls.
- Deadpanning ridiculous things that happen in St. Olaf, Minnesota.
- Angry texts from your mom about how you ruined Murder She Wrote by telling her about the theory that Jessica Fletcher is a serial killer.
- A big city businesswoman looking to take over her parents' failing Christmas ornament shop.
- CG compositing Christmas ornaments into the background of every shot of Golden Girls.
- Everybody playing online games all the time now because their extrovert friends have figured out the Internet.
- Extroverts agreeing to watch speed runs with you because they're desperate to talk to anybody.
- Finding an eight hour smooth jazz video and eventually realizing it's two minutes of smooth jazz looping for eight hours.
- Trying to solve playing music with friends over the Internet.
- Solving the problem of jamming with friends over the Internet by only playing music with precogs.
- Sticking it to the HOA by dressing up as a weed and when they come by to report you, jumping out and yelling "I'm no weed, I'm a guy!"
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store