the Marcelle, Summer and Aleya ep
Marcelle (16), Summer (13) and Aleya (9) are sisters who are very aware of the difficulties their parents have experienced and feel blessed to have things pretty easy by comparison. They are also looking forward to the freedom adulthood provides and, for now, consciously choosing to not focus too much on future challenges.
These young people advise adults to:
1. Try not to overcomplicate things.
2. Think with an open mind and try to be positive.
3. Equally, it’s ok to not always feel happy, satisfied and content – there will always be negative things but don’t let them get to you too much.
4. Listen and see if you can see things from another perspective.
5. Don’t get too stressed or overwhelmed with the little things – it will pass.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or know an amazing young person who would be great for the show.
Web - Here!
Support the show (https://www.paypal.me/leoniegt)