When this stop/pause issue happens, please check
1) if the app is running in the foreground or the background?
2) whether you stream the episodes online or not?
3) if the answer to question 2) is online, you use mobile data or WIFI?
4) if you use mobile data, please stream them using WIFI or test to play the downloaded episodes in offline mode, to see that it's not paused by the weak Internet connection.
5) if you're using your device's battery-saving mode?
6) if you're using any cache-clearing or power-saving apps?
7) please locate this issue first, and then next time when this issue happens, please go to the app "Personal" page- "About"- "Contact us"- "Submit report via email...", and send us an email in this way.
8) if it stops while you play the downloaded episodes, please send us some screenshots or a recorded video. We will further look into it.
1) Please go to "Settings"- "Auto download" to check if this feature is enabled for the podcasts you'd like to have it downloaded automatically. Please send the screenshots of your settings of this feature to contact@Castbox.fm.
2) If the app is not allowed to run in the background, this feature could not work; if the app is only allowed to use on Wifi, only when you connect to Wifi, this feature could work.
3) If the Internet connection is good and the app could run in the background, this feature could work well.
Please do not worry, the "Auto delete" feature will work in 1 hour after this episode is played 100%.
Please go to the "Settings" - "Mobile data usage", enable the features of "Stream" and "Download", then this warning won't appear any more.
1) Please go to your phone Settings - Applications - Castbox, and check if Castbox is allowed to use your SD card/storage permission/media permission.
2) Please reach us at contact@Castbox.fm, and send more detail regarding your issue.
Please go to your phone Settings- Applications- Google Play services, and check its version. If it's not the newest version, please update it. Please tell us more detail regarding your issue by reaching us at contact@Castbox.fm.
You can go to the app Personal page - Go Premium - Get 7 days free, after subscribing to the premium version, you can feel free to subscribe to more; if you'd like to cancel this subscription before it formally charges, please go to the Google Play app - Account - Subscriptions - Manage - Cancel subscription. After canceling it, all of your subscriptions (more than 100) could still be displayed in your subscription list.
1) Check if you have enough storage space.
2) Send an email with the details of this issue to contact@Castbox.fm.
In the "Channel Info" page, you can click the "three lines and an arrow" button under the "COMMENTS" icon to change the order of the episode list; in the "Channel Setting" page (the three vertical button on the top right corner of the "Channel Info" page), there is a "Play" button for you to change "Top to Bottom" or "Bottom to Top", which is to change the playback order, not the order of the episode list. For example, there are 3 episodes in a channel, you choose the play order as "Bottom to Top", then you play from the 3rd episode, after finishing this one, the 2nd episode will be played continuously. For more info, please reach us at contact@Castbox.fm.