The Easily Distracted Entrepreneur
Author: Amber HawleySubscribed: 59Played: 19,127
With a mix of psychology, strategy and support (that only a bestie can give), The podcast formally known as My Biz Bestie aims to make the entrepreneurial journey less lonely and a lot more fun! We cover everything from burnout and overwhelm to ADHD and use strategies to have more ease and success in your business by taking neurodiversity, brain biases and over 16 years of clinical experience working with business owners, executives, and professionals in Silicon Valley to help you have a more fulfilling life and business.
The Easily Distracted Entrepreneur offers business owners support for the emotional side of business. The host Amber Hawley is a licensed therapist, multiple biz owner and former tech industry drop out who works with high-achieving, easily distracted entrepreneurs with mindset & strategies to stop suffering for success.
102. Forge Your Own Path with Casey Gromer
101. 4 Tools for Staying on Track
99. Resilience and Resistance with Marisol Solarte-Erlacher
98. Productivity Strategy for the Neurodiverse / ADHD business Owner with Special Guest Maelisa Hall
97. A Ten Second Strategy for Success and Happiness
94. Considerations When Hiring Employees With Niki Ramirez
172. Unleash Your Authentic Visibility: A Guide to Avoiding Shiny Objects With Amanda Berlin
170. All or Nothing Thinking in Individuals with ADHD
168. My Neurodivergent Brain with Ky Westcott
165. Is Your Team or Family Prepared if Something Happens to You? with MaryBeth Simon
164. Planning Your CEO Days