Data Futurology - Data Science, ML and AI From Top Industry Leaders
Author: Felipe FloresSubscribed: 210Played: 11,793
In Data Futurology, experienced Data Science Leaders from around the world tell us their stories, challenges and the lessons learned throughout their career.
We also ask them:
- What makes a great data scientist? What skills are required?
- How to become a great data science leader?
- How should I grow and get the most out of my team?
- What is a good data strategy? and how do I best implement it?
- What are interesting applications of ML/AI that I should be considering in my industry?
To find out more visit www.datafuturology.com
Every Business is an AI Business with Dr. Eric Daimler – Serial Entrepreneur, Technology Executive, Investor and Policy Advisor
The Truth about AI from the People Building it with Martin Ford, Futurist and New York Times Bestselling Author Focused on Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotics and the Future Economy
How to build a Data Department from scratch with Annie South – General Manager of Data at ME Bank
Winning Data Science Competitions With Pavel Pleskov - Data Scientist & Kaggle Grandmaster, Top 3 In The World
Danielle Timmins – Chief Data Analytics Officer
AI-as-a-Service with Technology Executive & Serial Entrepreneur Peter Elger, Founder and CEO of fourTheorem
Making CDOs more effective with Prakash Baskar – Founder and President
Jay Liu - Chief Data Scientist at Digital-Dandelion
Marek Rucinski – Deputy Commissioner, Smarter Data Program