Data Futurology - Data Science, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence From Top Industry Leaders
Author: Felipe FloresSubscribed: 160Played: 1,530
In Data Futurology, experienced Data Science Leaders from around the world tell us their stories, challenges and the lessons learned throughout their career.
We also ask them:
- What makes a great data scientist? What skills are required?
- How to become a great data science leader?
- How should I grow and get the most out of my team?
- What is a good data strategy? and how do I best implement it?
- What are interesting applications of ML/AI that I should be considering in my industry?
To find out more visit www.datafuturology.com
Marek Rucinski – Deputy Commissioner, Smarter Data Program
Jonny Bentwood – Global Head of Data & Analytics
Warwick Graco - Senior Director Data Science
Caroline Worboys - Data Expert, Investor, Advisor, COO & Vice Chair
Kevin Harrison - Chief Data Officer and Deputy Chief Information Officer
Michael Tamir - Head of Data Science & Data Science Lecturer
David Niemi - VP Measurement and Evaluation
Kjersten Moody - Chief Data and Analytics Officer
Matt Kuperholz - Partner and Chief Data Scientist
How to build a world class data science team