Fitness Simplified with Kim Schlag
Author: Fitness Simplified with Kim ScSubscribed: 190Played: 6,654
Lose Weight by Giving Yourself More Not Less
5 Strategies Trina Used To Lose Almost 30lbs in 6 Months
172. Should You Change How You Work Out In Menopause?
171. Hormone Balancing Diets, Phytoestrogens and Intermittent Fasting: Debunking Nutrition Myths For Women Over 40 with Abby Langer
170. Resistance Band Workouts: what do resistance bands do well, and what are there limitations
169. Cardio For Heart Health
5 Ways To Get A Better Workout
I'm Already Failing At My New Year Goals! Hep!
Lower Cholesterol Longer Life
My Current Weight Loss Phase: A Q & A
163. Sexual Wellness In Menopause With Dr. Lyndsey Harper
161. Holiday Weight Gain Worries Managed
Creatine: What The Heck Is It and Why Should You Care?
Perimenopause PMS Cravings
155. Four Mindful Eating practices For Weight Loss
Elvis Had Stage Fright
Are You A ProcrastinEATer?
Thank you for being a inspiration for us older ladies. I am feeling stronger and healthier than when I was in my 30s.
So goooood. Helpful and practical tips I will use.
absolutely loved this podcast. Thank you so much for all the information. I am 57 and going just transitioned from perimenopause to full menopause. It has been so difficult to find information on all the stuff as I had a partial hysterectomy when I was in my late 20s. This has given me hope and tools to really learn to thrive during this time.