The Death Dialogues Project
Author: The Death Dialogues ProjectSubscribed: 35Played: 320
“This podcast was like a beacon of light when I needed it most.”
A grassroots movement getting conversations about death, dying & the aftermath out of the closet.
Becky Aud-Jennison, DeathTalker, has worked for the past four decades as a therapist, instructor, presenter, writer—interfacing with Death professionally—it was her own deep loss that motivated her to start this project.
Hearing others’ STORIES are what informs us.
Join us as we talk all things Death.
Find us on IG & FB
BONUS: AfterDeath: keeping our loved ones home
72. Our Lost Adventure: Bex Tingey
71. Grief Alchemy: Taurie Bednarski
70. Marisa Meddin: letters from beyond— Part 2
69. Marisa Meddin: letters from beyond— Part 1
Mid 2020 update 🖤
67. Grieving Mothers: Megan Hillukka
66. Lysa Black: transformative power of death
65. A Grief Warrior: Leslie Barber
64. Trauma & Resilience: Kemia Sarraf, MD, MPH
62. Grief Dreams with Dr. Joshua Black
61. Life in the Time of Covid: Part 3
60. Life in the Time of Covid19: Part 2
59. Stories of Life in the Time of Covid19: part 1
58. Deathwork with Lashanna Williams
57. Covid19: And Then Everything Changed
56. Complex trauma & grief: Lindsay Joy Taylor
55. Kemia Sarraf, MD, MPH: life in the time of covid19