The Death Dialogues Project
Author: The Death Dialogues ProjectSubscribed: 44Played: 547
“This podcast was like a beacon of light when I needed it most.”
A grassroots movement getting conversations about death, dying & the aftermath out of the closet.
Becky Aud-Jennison, DeathTalker, has worked for the past four decades as a therapist, instructor, presenter, writer—interfacing with Death professionally—it was her own deep loss that motivated her to start this project.
Hearing others’ STORIES are what informs us.
Join us as we talk all things Death.
Find us on IG & FB
88. My Old Friend Death: Brooke Hartman
87. Grief: A Love Story with Tara Caffelle
86. My Own Death as a Teacher : Kirsty Salisbury
85. Loving & Living Your Way Through Grief
84. Awakened by Death: Naila Francis
83. Wydowhood with Celeste
82. The Long Walk Home: Find Your Harbor–Margo Fowkes shares her journey of walking her son home
81. Gentle Death with Dr. Annetta Mallon
80. Death Chose Me: Britt Keehn
79. My Story Of Stillbirth & Miscarriage: Amy Watson
78. The Heart of a Grieving Child: Grief & Grits
77. A Journey without a Map: John Sardella
76. The Memory Circle: Barri Leiner Grant
75. BONUS—Tipping Point: stress•school•anxiety
74. Hope for Steve
73. Good Grievings: Thomas Biddulph
BONUS: AfterDeath: keeping our loved ones home
72. Our Lost Adventure: Bex Tingey
71. Grief Alchemy: Taurie Bednarski
70. Marisa Meddin: letters from beyond— Part 2