The Death Dialogues Project
Author: The Death Dialogues ProjectSubscribed: 41Played: 474
“This podcast was like a beacon of light when I needed it most.”
A grassroots movement getting conversations about death, dying & the aftermath out of the closet.
Becky Aud-Jennison, DeathTalker, has worked for the past four decades as a therapist, instructor, presenter, writer—interfacing with Death professionally—it was her own deep loss that motivated her to start this project.
Hearing others’ STORIES are what informs us.
Join us as we talk all things Death.
Find us on IG & FB
81.The Long Walk Home: Find Your Harbor–Margo Fowkes shares her eight year journey of walking her son home
80. Gentle Death with Dr. Annetta Mallon
79. Death Chose Me: Britt Keehn
78. My Story Of Stillbirth & Miscarriage: Amy Watson
77. The Heart of a Grieving Child: Grief & Grits
76. A Journey without a Map: John Sardella
76. The Memory Circle: Barri Leiner Grant
75. BONUS—Tipping Point: stress•school•anxiety
74. Hope for Steve
73. Good Grievings: Thomas Biddulph
BONUS: AfterDeath: keeping our loved ones home
72. Our Lost Adventure: Bex Tingey
71. Grief Alchemy: Taurie Bednarski
70. Marisa Meddin: letters from beyond— Part 2
69. Marisa Meddin: letters from beyond— Part 1
Mid 2020 update 🖤
67. Grieving Mothers: Megan Hillukka
66. Lysa Black: transformative power of death
65. A Grief Warrior: Leslie Barber