The Death Dialogues Project Podcast
Author: The Death Dialogues ProjectSubscribed: 26Played: 161
“This podcast was like a beacon of light when I needed it most.”
A grassroots movement getting conversations about death, dying & the aftermath out of the closet.
Becky Aud-Jennison, DeathTalker, has worked for the past four decades as a therapist, instructor, presenter, writer—interfacing with Death professionally—it was her own deep loss that motivated her to start this project.
Hearing others’ STORIES are what informs us.
Join us as we talk all things Death.
Find us on IG & FB
49. From Death’s Edge to Death Work: Paige Haviland’s journey to becoming a Death Doula
48. After Chloe: the story
47. Reframing Suicide: a mother’s story
46. A Grief Sublime: Beth Robbins
45. A SHORT: after Kobe Bryant: unpacking the story
44. Reimagining Grief: Lisa Keefauver
43. The Fine Art of Grieving with Jane Edberg
42. Lessons from a Parent’s Sudden Death: Diana was 19 when faced with the ensuing responsibility
41. A Happy New Year Update
40. Trans Deathcare : inclusivity in life and death
39. Medium Rebecca Rosen: love & lessons from the beyond
37. Death Midwife: Lauren Morse
36. Emily Elizabeth: she changed lives
35. Zenith Virago, Deathwalker
34. Death & Divinity
Season 2– here we come
33. Lifestyle : Deathstyle
32. Widowed at 30: young mother of four negotiates life after loss
31. Tricia Barker shares her Near Death Experience (NDE)