How to Build an Audience That Transcends Your Content: The 3 C’s Approach
We lay out the step-by-step process you have to go through to actually to build a community that transcends your content, and the benefits that you, as the showrunner, reap when you do.
Among the topics we discuss:
• Why you can’t skip steps in this process.
• The foundational power of the one-to-one connection between host and listener, and how to both provide and seek opportunities to connect.
• The difference between congregation and community, and some ideas for providing opportunities for congregation.
• What “community” really means when it comes to a podcast audience, and how you can facilitate its growth and development.
• The benefits you receive as a showrunner for investing in the long-term process of developing connection, congregation, and community.
We also shine the Showrunner Spotlight on Chris Stanley, the founder of IA Path (http://iapath.com/) and the host of the Independent Adjuster podcast.
Have you checked out our new podcasting community? We are building the most supportive and helpful podcasting community on the web, and we’d love to have you join us. http://community.showrunner.fm
f you find this episode useful, you should also check out these recent episodes:
•  Behind the Scenes of Our Recent Community Launch
•  Why You Should Podcast
•  The Value of Meeting Your Audience in Person
Connect with us:
• Website: Showrunner.fm
• Join the community: http://community.showrunner.fm/
 Should You Take a Holiday Break? (We Are)
 5 Simple Steps to Creating a Lead Magnet Your Audience Will Love
 7 Tips for Striking a Win-Win-Win Deal With a New Sponsor
 How to Market a Podcast: 7 Ways to Get More Listeners
 7 Reasons Why Short-Form Podcasts Are A Major Growth Opportunity
 The Six Stages of Creating Fearlessly
 Now What? 7 Important Steps to Take Right After You Launch
 22 Tips to Help You Avoid Costly Mistakes With Your Email List
 Common Podcast Listener Pet Peeves to Avoid At All Costs
 23+ Ways to Earn Profit From Your Podcast
 A 7-Step Plan for Changing the World With Your Best Ideas
 Behind the Scenes of Our Recent Community Launch
 A 4-Part Framework for Getting Your Positioning Right
 How to Name Your Podcast for Maximum Listener Attraction