025: Memory Boxes
Have you ever wondered what to do with the sentimental items you decide to keep after decluttering? When we talk about decluttering, it doesn’t mean getting rid of everything. Save items that remind you of a memory or a time in your life. What is saved will look different for everyone but having a process for these items makes it easier to store them and keep them safe.
In this episode, Diana shares two types of memory boxes she uses in her family.
We’ll also discuss:
- Using photo boxes for each member of the family
- What type of things Diana has in her memory box
- School memory boxes for the kids
What can you expect from this podcast and future episodes?
- 15-20 minute episodes to help you tackle your to-do list
- How to declutter in an effective and efficient way
- Guest interviews
- Deep dives on specific topics
Get the show notes and transcription here: http://www.dianarene.com/podcast/ep025
Find Diana Rene on social media:
Are you ready for a peaceful and clutter-free home? Watch my FREE training video “Kiss Clutter Goodbye” to learn how it’s possible! And find all of my resources here.