027: Kids Decluttering Advice - Part 2
A very special guest joins the show today. It’s “Miss Six,” Diana’s six-year-old daughter. Listening to another child’s perspective on organizing and decluttering is a great way to start discussions with your children. Or listen together with them! To listen to Diana’s interview with her older child, visit Ep018 - Kids Decluttering Advice.
In this episode, Diana speaks with her six-year-old daughter about decluttering and organizing.
We’ll also discuss:
- Miss Six talks about donating and organizing her “stuffies,” which are her most important toy.
- They discuss the different drawers or containers Miss Six keeps her toys and crafts.
- How her room makes her feel when it is all clean and organized.
What can you expect from this podcast and future episodes?
- 15-20 minute episodes to help you tackle your to-do list
- How to declutter in an effective and efficient way
- Guest interviews
- Deep dives on specific topics
Get the show notes and transcription here: http://www.dianarene.com/podcast/ep027
Find Diana Rene on social media:
Are you ready for a peaceful and clutter-free home? Watch my FREE training video “Kiss Clutter Goodbye” to learn how it’s possible! And find all of my resources here.