027: The Power of Mindset and Being in the Moment with Janet Castillo
Janet Castillo is a Dance Instructor, Performance Coach, speaker, Host and Producer of the WORK IT! TV Show. She has worked and trained in various styles with the industry’s best from Toronto, New York City, Hollywood, and London, England.
Passionate about her craft and making a difference, Janet’s mission is to spread dance to as many people as possible through her Dance Workshops and Coaching Programs. She has worked with superstars Jennifer Lopez, Christina Milian, JOJO, and Hip Hop Legend Kurtis Blow to name a few.
- Following your heart and taking risks regardless of the fear
- Finding yourself and passion again after building a family
- Being awake, engaged and feeling alive
- Being in the moment and getting out of your head, reconnect and get back to your body and the present moment
- Mindset work in dance
- Showing up and keeping going even when mistakes happen
- Not taking ourselves too seriously
- Magical mornings, starting your day feeling good and ready to serve
- Looking inward to find your own unique power
- Using your unique power to serve
- Simple things that you know you do better and amplifying that
- Attracting the right people
- Surrounding yourself with likeminded people who will support and challenge you
- Doing the inner work of what you want your lifestyle to look like
- Being the light, hope and showing up
Tune into the full episode for more insights and tips on the power of mindset and being in the moment.
Get in touch with Janet at:
Follow the team at Sunrise Brand Studio on Instagram:
Join our free private Sunrise Brand Collective Facebook group: