029: Yoyo Night
Are you stressed over meal planning? Do you like cooking but maybe you’d like a break once a week? Then you’ll benefit from listening to this episode. Diana isn’t a fan of cooking, but she’s learned to understand it’s ok! You don’t have to enjoy everything you need to do for your home or family. Some things just need to get done.
In this episode, Diana shares an easy-to-implement tip for giving your primary home cook a night off.
We’ll also discuss:
- Why Diana has been off her meal planning game the past few months.
- What is yoyo night, and why do kids love it so much?
- Create rules for yoyo night that work for your family.
- Learn more about the Minimal-ish Meal Prep System: Click Here.
What can you expect from this podcast and future episodes?
- 15-20 minute episodes to help you tackle your to-do list
- How to declutter in an effective and efficient way
- Guest interviews
- Deep dives on specific topics
Find Diana Rene on social media:
Are you ready for a peaceful and clutter-free home? Watch my FREE training video “Kiss Clutter Goodbye” to learn how it’s possible! And find all of my resources here.