063: Three Pillars to Thrive
A false choice can be defined as something that you have to pick between...something that looks like an either/or situation when, in reality, it’s a both/and opportunity instead.
Growing a business has a multitude of moments like that. You find yourself facing a choice and only see 2 options but, often, it isn’t just 2 options...there’s more choices than what you first see.
There are 3 pillars of growing a mission-based business. Many business owners mistake those pillars as either/or choices instead of seeing them as both/and opportunities.
Join me in this episode, where you’ll get:
- The most dangerous time in the growth stages of a business
- Why throwing money at the problem doesn’t solve it
- The needed mindset shift to achieve team building success
- A simple question that horrified my successful business mentors
- My personal story where a single comment changed everything for my family
And, you’ll hear how cultivating a healthy respect (and dare I say, love) for all 3 pillars is the key to being ready...
When you are READY
...to Multiply your Impact, your Income, your Margin and your Freedom in business. Join hand-selected business owners just like you in an upcoming
For Love of Team Intensive.
Our intimate, immersive and interactive experience helps you:
1) Sharpen your focus by doing more of the work you love
2) Simplify your business by eliminating/automating/delegating other tasks.
3) Surround yourself with others doing the work that they love
This is an invitation-only event. To connect with Winston to see if this is a fit, book a 33 minute exploratory session using this link.