101 - Language for Visual People: Keys to Marketing for Photographers
While a picture is worth a thousand words, those words can be the key to unlocking the full potential of your brand. The photographers we spoke to emphasized the significance of selecting a name, tagline, and message that not only describe what you do but also convey the "why" behind your photography. Your chosen words are the foundation upon which your visual identity rests. They define your style, evoke emotions, and solve your clients' needs. In short, they tell your story.
In this episode of The Nerdy Photographer Podcast, we're delving into the fascinating world of branding and marketing for photographers and exploring a critical aspect that often takes a backseat to visuals—the power of language.
Support The Nerdy Photographer
Want to help The Nerdy Photographer Podcast? Here are a few simple (and mostly free) ways you can do that:
- Subscribe to the podcast!
- Tell your friends about the podcast
- Follow on Instagram - https://instagram.com/thenerdyphoto
- Follow on Threads - https://threads.net/@thenerdyphoto
- Follow in Tiktok - https://tiktok.com/@thenerdyphoto
- Get some Nerdy Photographer merchandise - https://www.teepublic.com/stores/nerdy-photographer
- If you’re feeling extra generous, check out our support page - https://nerdyphotographer.com/support-nerdy-photographer/
This episode including promos for the following:
- Siteground Web Hosting - https://nerdyphotographer.com/siteground
- Let's Be Real Unposed Photography Prompts - https://nerdyphotographer.com/product/lets-be-real-wedding-prompts/
- Free Trial of Audible Plus - https://nerdyphotographer.com/recommends/audible/
About My Guest
Founder of Mercurylab, Beth Taubner has been a Transformational Brand Strategist and Creative Director working with strategy and creative communications for over 20 years. Beth has developed a proprietary approach to branding using a combination of psychological, visual and analytic processes. Beth has developed a profound emotional branding process enabling clients to come to market with a focused blueprint for success, rooted in authenticity, consciousness and real-world success.
Beth offers one-on-one consulting and coaching, and business consulting on strategic brand and creative development, communications, content creation, marketing and implementation worldwide. If you're interested in connecting with Beth about consulting or coaching for your photography business, you can reach out to her at email@example.com