101. 4 Tools for Staying on Track
Happy four year anniversary to the podcast! Business owners are busy, and with tech challenges and life happening all around us there never seems to be enough time in the day.
But one of my favorite things about publishing this podcast is the ability to really connect with you and offer you support in getting clarity around what’s important to you at this moment.
To celebrate four years with you, this week I’m offering you four of my favorite tools I use in life and business. Some of these tools cross the boundaries between the two, but let’s be real…in entrepreneurship there’s a gradient between the two and we’re often straddling that line!
Tune in. And if you haven’t already left a rating and review, that would be great “happy anniversary” gift to the podcast!
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Links and Resources:
- [2:35 ] - Adjusting in biz is needed right now
- [3:40 ] - Happy 4 years, listeners!
- [4:25 ] - Let’s hear from you
- [4:53 ] - Some of my favorite books
- [5:22 ] - 4 of my favorite tools
- [5:40 ] - How the Alexa dot is a business tool
- [7:55 ] - A tech solution for ADHD note-takers
- [10:15 ] - The best bonus feature in Google calendar
- [13:42 ] - The One Thing