190 Discipline of Getting Shit Done
Welcome to episode 190!
There are four critical decisions companies must get right to drive and scale growth. We will delve deeper into the area of Execution today, as we do, many of you will recognize the content and principles from one of my favorite books:
- Verne Harnish’s best-selling book, Scaling Up. What are the Four Decisions you must get right as a business leader to succeed? They are People, Strategy, Execution and Cash!
- The People Decision is about a harmonious culture of accountability.
- The Strategy Decision is about strong topline revenue growth.
- The Execution Decision is about converting revenue efficiently into
- The Cash Decision is about oxygen: having sufficient, perhaps abundant, cash to have options and make wise decisions.
Maxum Corporation - Inspiring Greatness Show Notes: