39: How To Say 'No' Guilt-Free
In this episode you will learn:
- How to say "no" without actually using the word
- Why you may need to say "no" even if you don't want to
- How saying "no" can lead to you saying "yes" later
- How to be honest, but stern when saying "no"
- How to rebrand your "no" in such a way that you don't burn bridges
For more information about Taking Back YOU and the Taking Back YOU Momcast, visit TakingBackYou.com. There you will find past episodes and more information on the mission of Taking Back YOU (which is to ❤ on mamas!).
Haven't subscribed to the Taking Back YOU Momcast yet? I got you, boo! Click here to subscribe with your favorite podcast provider.
You can follow the Taking Back YOU Momcast on Facebook and Instagram at @takingbackyoumomcast and follow Dani on social media at @danicarteriddins.
Click here to hire Dani to speak at your meeting, conference, or workshop.
Are you a part of the Taking Back You FB Group??? You're not? Oh, girl, we gotta fix that! Click here to request an invite!