500px Breach, FireFox Blocking Trackers, HoloLens 2 Reveal and Augmented Reality!
500px Breach, FireFox Blocking Trackers, HoloLens 2 Reveal, Augmented Reality and more on this weeks Bit v. Byte!
If you would like to support me via Anchor Listener Support, go to anchor.fm/bit-v-byte. Thank you!
- 500px Breach - https://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2019/02/15/photography-site-500px-resets-14-8-million-passwords-after-data-breach/?ref=anchor.fm/bit-v-byte
- Default Blocking of Cross-Site Third Party Trackers - https://www.fastcompany.com/90299092/mozilla-most-innovative-companies-2019?ref=anchor.fm/bit-v-byte
- Facebook Shutting Down Onavo VPN App - https://techcrunch.com/2019/02/21/facebook-removes-onavo/?ref=anchor.fm/bit-v-byte
Links & Resources
- Awesome Design Systems - https://github.com/alexpate/awesome-design-systems?ref=anchor.fm/bit-v-byte
- Moose - https://photos.icons8.com/creator?ref=anchor.fm/bit-v-byte
- UXWing - https://uxwing.com/?ref=anchor.fm/bit-v-byte
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/bit-v-byte/support