73: How to Pray Strategically Using a Prayer Journal?
Today we are going to talk about the spiritual discipline of prayer journaling. Its benefits, how we do it, ways to get started and alternatives to journaling.
Sandy Cooper of The Balanced MomCast Podcast and author of Mom You Are Amazing! is on this episode with Lyvita Brooks, our host and author of Nuggets for Thought A Mother and Daughter's Collection of Poems, Reflections, and Flash Fiction About the Life They See, share their prayer journaling methods and gives a few suggestions for beginners.
Resources Mentioned on the Episode and suggested reading & social media handles:
- Sandy Cooper of The MomCast Podcast
- Nuggets for Thought: A Mother and Daughter’s Collection of Poems, Reflections, and Flash Fiction About the Life They See by Lyvita Brooks
- The Prayer Map for Women
- 21 Days of Breakthrough Prayer by Jim Maxim
- The Armor of God by Physicilla Shriere
- War Room movie
Calls to Action:
- Sign up for The Me Project Academy Newsletter for resources on developing disciplines to help you grow in Christ, prayer and new releases of the podcast.
- Website: www.hangingoutwithjesuspodcast.com
- @hangingoutwithjesuspodcast (Instagram)
- @themeprojectacademy (Pinterest)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (for comments)
Intentionally and daily hang out with Jesus!