74: What Setting Goals Can Do for You?
Setting Goals can help you grow in Christ, see how far you are in completing a goal, motivate you to go further and eliminate the excuses. Two author - podcasters share how goal setting helped them finish their books and become a part of the podcaster's world which they knew very little about.
Rosemarie Downer, host of All Things Faith Walk Podcast is the guest on this episode. She is the author of D's and F's Won't Do.
Resources Mentioned on the Episode and suggested reading & social media handles:
- All Things Faith Walk Podcast hosted by Rosemarie Downer
- Books by Rosemarie
- The Spoken Word on Forgiveness 40-Day Devotional by Rosemarie Downer
- D’s and F’s Won’t Do by Rosemarie Downer
- The Christian Blueprint
- Nuggets for Thought by Lyvita Brooks
Calls to Action:
- Sign up for The Me Project Academy Newsletter for resources on developing disciplines to help you grow in Christ, prayer and new releases of the podcast.
- Website: www.hangingoutwithjesuspodcast.com
- @hangingoutwithjesuspodcast (Instagram)
- @themeprojectacademy (Pinterest)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (for comments)