#92. How to Connect with Your Truest Self: CEO and Author Jaclyn Gallo
In today's world, it's so easy to become disconnected from our inner, true self. When this happens, what should we do?
CEO and author Jaclyn Gallo joins us in this episode to point the way forward. She shares effective strategies and techniques for finding authentic meaning and purpose in a world of distraction and busyness.
In this episode, you'll learn about:
- Taking back ownership of your life
- How to change your identity
- How to discern what you really want in life
- How to follow your intuition into purpose
- Effective vision exercises
Want to connect? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect on my LinkedIn page.
Want to start your own podcast? This podcast is edited and produced (and music too) by Josh Gilbert. Contact him at email@example.com. He specializes in working with early podcasters.