A/B Testing: Replacing Intuition with Certainty Ft.Aditya Ghosh
This episode is all about A/B Testing.
In this episode, I have invited Aditya Ghosh, to share his experience and some insights on A/B Testing.
With ~4.5 years of experience in start-up culture, Aditya Ghosh is a speaker, a marketer with cross-functional expertise in product management, business development, digital marketing. He is currently working with PlanetSpark as Associate Vice President and takes care of Product and Growth. Prior to that, he has worked with start-ups like FabHotels, Urban Company.
He has done his masters from Management Development Institute, Gurgaon ( among Top 10 B-Schools in India). In the month of June'19, LinkedIn published a story about his journey so far and honored him as Professionals Of LinkedIn.
He has started a small initiative known as learningtoshare.net which is a platform where you can hire speakers, professional trainers for academic and professional purposes and also provide students with job assistance
Apart from this, he has given guest lectures at IIT Delhi, MDI, and various IIMs on topics like Data Visualization, Digital Marketing, Product Management, Marketing from Scratch, and How to Build your Personal Brand Online.
In this Episode, Aditya Ghosh has shared the following insights,
1. What exactly is A/B testing and why it is important?
2. What are some different ways to do A/B Testing?
3. What are the parameters we should test?
4. For how long we should do A/B testing?
5. What parameters should we check while A/b testing in order to decide which variant is working well?
6. What are the best tools used for A/B testing?
7. What are some Common mistakes marketers do while implementing A/b testing?
Aditya has shared a lot for detailed insights on A/B testing.
Do listen to this episode to know more about A/B testing.
Connect with Aditya Ghosh :
Connect with Piyush Kukreja on Instagram >> @thepiyushkukreja