AFP 179 - Kerstin Cable: Women in Language and Teaching Careers in Languages
Brought to you by OPTILINGO --
One of the most popular guests of the podcast returns to share all the details for her upcoming project, that she co-hosts with Lindsay Williams and Shannon Kennedy: Women in Language (September 17-20, 2020)
Here are some of the things we discuss during the episode:
- * What Kerstin has been up to for the past 2 years since her last appearance
- * How did the idea for Women in Language come about?
- * Why there is a need for a conference like Women in Language
- * What separates Women in Language from all other language conferences
- * What other projects Kerstin is working on
- * How her programme, Teach & Thrive helps teachers scale their business and income
- * Discussion on why language teachers are well-placed to make passive income, and how anyone in theory can get started with this as a career.
- * and a lot more!
Kerstin's Blog: Fluent Language
Kerstin's Advanced Teacher Training: Teach and Thrive
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/actualfluency/message