ATTG 1965: Wet and Funky - Silicon Valley Bank, Google Photos, Rode NT1
- Daylight Saving Time has begun!
- Silicon Valley Bank collapses: what this could mean.
- Why can't I broadcast MLS through Apple TV on my TV?
- Should I be using an ethernet connection with my Apple TV?
- Bill Nye on the importance of space exploration.
- What's wrong with the trackpad on my laptop?
- Dr. Mom calls into the show!
- What are the latest and greatest WiFi-6 Mesh system options?
- What are some alternatives to Google Photos to de-Google?
- Leo demos the new Rode NT1 and talks about 32-bit float recording.
- What options are there for a virtual audio mixer?
- Is there a better way to improve the speed when searching for something in Windows?
- Is there a speed improvement when plugging in a solid-state drive to a Raspberry Pi?
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
Show notes and links for this episode are available at: https://twit.tv/shows/ask-the-tech-guys/episodes/1965
Download or subscribe to this show at: https://twit.tv/shows/ask-the-tech-guys