Blockchain Gaming for Dummies
You have a decision to make: Jump on the blockchain gaming bandwagon or continue to roll your eyes from the sidelines.
To make your decision a more calculated one, Michail Katkoff from Deconstructor of Fun sat down with Ethan Levy aka. The Crypto Kid and recorded a Crypto Gaming for Dummies episode on the Deconstructor of Fun podcast and YouTube channel.
Some of the topics covered:
- What does blockchain mean in the context of gaming and how is it applied?
- Why do you need blockchain in games? Couldn’t existing tools and tech do the same?
- Why is there so much hype around something that has so few players?
- Why aren’t pay-to-earn developers being called out for misleading numbers?
- What are some of the leading blockchain platforms for games?
- Are crypto-enabled games with openly traded assets also affected by macro swings in the crypto markets?
- What tech stack is out there to build your own marketplace, tokens, and mint NFTs?
- Are there any best practices to follow when making a play-to-earn?
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/deconstructoroffun/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/deconstructoroffun/support