CO 211 - The Blue Bucket: More Harm Than Good?
In this episode, we talk about the blue Halloween bucket. Does this and other methods like it identify disability in a way that is unsafe? Is it really necessary or does it just pacify at unspoken rule that only those that look like children under a certain age can receive candy on Halloween?
- Mom urges use of blue Halloween buckets to raise autism awareness - https://cbsn.ws/2qPzyjN
Continue this conversation:
- Email - CrippledOpinion@gmail.com
- Instagram and Twitter - @CrippledOpinion
- Facebook - http://bit.ly/2CehJhP
Contact the host:
- Instagram - @danielspivaofficial
- Twitter - @dspiva
- Facebook - http://bit.ly/2CJqXUE
- Business Inquires - firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed on "Crippled Opinion" are those of the host only and do not necessarily reflect the position of others with or without physical or mental disabilities.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/crippledopinion/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/crippledopinion/support