COUNTDOWN Minus 1: Hidden in the Subfrequency Pt. 2
Greetings. I’m Chris Bass a music producer and renowned Spaceologist and this prequel episode is the next chapter of my life in Music - Hidden in the Sub-frequency part two.
We run down these experiences and why they make me the ideal candidate to host a podcast about Space Music.
In this episode we pick up where we last left off…with me lost in space in the year 2000…the band I fronted for six years over and done, my dreams of making a living playing music all but vaporised as I float in anti-gravity limbo…
I chat down musical adventures with:
- Australia’s most successful hip-hop act the Hilltop Hoods
- Junk punk legends the Clowns of Decadence
- My return to hip-hop with the Cross Bred Mongrels and Defenders
- Heavy rockers Loaded Zilla and Helga
- The Culture of Kings compilations
- Audio collective NewAuralNet and the Found Objects LP
- Medicine Troupe and Rhythm Caravan
- Suzy Treister, Crackhouse Crew, SCWOD, Decades and more.
…and how I moved towards a job in the music industry that kept my dogs and I fed.
Whether you’re a music lover, space-fanatic, musician or producer or just need a new creative perspective blast off with me on a fantastic journey as we explore the musical universe of artists who sonically evoke Outer Space and Sci-Fi Futurism in popular music with SOUND.