Cedric Bertelli: Resolving Disruptive Emotional Patterns
Cedric Bertelli is the Director and Founder of the Emotional Health Institute (EHI), an organisation that teaches people how to resolve disruptive emotions.
Following a career in the hospitality industry, Cedric took his passion for helping others and the understanding he gained from dealing with his trauma and created the EHI.
The EHI works with mental health professionals, educators, and coaches and has worked with over 200 teachers in the San Francisco Bay area to train them in using Emotional Resolution with children. Cedric also works with individuals to help them deal with stress, anxiety, depression, and other negative emotions.
Today, Cedric joins me to share his journey from working in hospitality to developing his understanding of Emotional Resolution and founding the Emotional Health Institute.
He reveals how dealing with his own emotions has influenced his life and why we experience emotional difficulties.
Cedric explores how the subconscious mind deals with trauma and the physical effects of emotions on the body.
He shares how he works with people to resolve disruptive emotional patterns and what a typical workday involves.
He also shares how he handles his emotional reaction when helping clients deal with trauma and the rituals and routines that help him maintain balance in his life.
“Most of our disruptive emotional patterns are obsolete predictions from the brain.”Cedric Bertelli
This week on The Power to Live More Podcast:
- Cedric’s journey from the hospitality industry to founding the Emotional Health Institute
- How dealing with his own complicated emotions influenced Cedric’s life
- Why emotional difficulties come up and where they come from
- How the subconscious mind processes trauma
- The physical sensations in the body associated with emotion and trauma
- How Cedric works with people to help them resolve disruptive emotional patterns
- A typical workday for Cedric
- How Cedric deals with his emotional reaction when helping others through trauma
- How Cedric maintains the balance between his family life and running his organisation
- The habits and rituals Cedric uses to manage his time
- How Cedric handles tough days when things go wrong
- What Cedric does on his more fulfilling days
Connect with Cedric Bertelli:
- Emotional Health Institute
- Emotional Health Institute on Facebook
- Cedric Bertelli on LinkedIn
- Cedric Bertelli on Instagram
- Cedric Bertelli on Twitter
Join the POWER to Live More CALM Membership
Attention home-based coaches and consultants!
Are you tired of feeling alone, isolated, and frustrated with running your home-based coaching or consulting business? Are you sick of feeling like your life would be better, and you’d be happier if you felt more organised and productive? Do you feel like there’s simply not enough time in a day to get all the things done that you need to do to build a successful business while making time to live more?
It’s time to stop the isolation and start getting more organised, productive, and focused on the tasks that will move the needle forward.
It’s time to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership!
If you’re ready to:
- Stop recreating the wheel and focus on the things that truly matter in your life and business
- Learn what you need to know to be successful and ‘live more’
- Get accountability help from a group of like-minded home-based business owners
Then you need to join the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme!
To learn more about the POWER to Live More CALM membership programme and apply, visit PowerToLiveMore.com/GetCalm
Connect, Share, Inspire
Thank you for joining me for this week’s episode of the POWER to Live More Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and would like to help support the show, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Stitcher, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review! You can also help me reach even more amazing business owners and leaders by sharing your favorite episodes on your social media channels.
Show notes provided (brilliantly, my words not theirs!) by Lidwell Writing Services, LLC
The post Cedric Bertelli: Resolving Disruptive Emotional Patterns appeared first on POWER to Live More.