Dr. John Ross - Team Unity: A Leader's Guide to Unlocking Extraordinary Potential
Dr. John Ross started his career as a seventh-grade history teacher in Mesa, Arizona. From there, he worked as a producer of musical events and then as a project lead at one of the world’s leading manufacturers before becoming a business professor at Indiana University’s southeast campus. He has been researching and working with teams for more than a decade. His research in extraordinary teams and unity has since expanded into hope, knowledge acquisition, and retention. He holds a BA in organizational studies from Arizona State University, an MBA in finance from Drexel University, and a Ph.D. in management from New Mexico State University.
His book is Team Unity: A Leader's Guide to Unlocking Extraordinary Potential
Connecting with John
- Social Media/Blog
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- Book: Cultish: The Language of Fantaticsm by Amanda Montell
- Book: Wonderbook: The Illustrated Guide to Creating Imaginative Fiction Paperback by Jeff VanderMeer
A Quote From Team Unity: A Leader's Guide to Unlocking Extraordinary Potential
- "Despite how down in the dumps your team may seem, its performance can improve. Increasing unity can help you increase your performance even if you never make it to an extraordinary level. Every team has a chance to be a good team."
About The International Leadership Association (ILA)
- The ILA was created in 1999 to bring together professionals interested in the study, practice, and teaching of leadership. Plan for ILA's 24th Global Conference online on October 6 & 7, 2022, and/or onsite in Washington, D.C., October 13-16, 2022. Register for the 24th Global Conference here!
The Prometheus Project
My Approach to Hosting
- The views of my guests do not constitute "truth." Nor do they reflect my personal views in some instances. However, they are important views to be aware of. Nothing can replace your own research and exploration.
Connect with Scott Allen