EP 213 | Key Insights from 8,000 Hours of CEO Consulting | Guest: Kurt Graves
In this episode, Chad Lingafelt interviews Kurt Graves, a Vistage chair with 10 years of experience and over 8,000 hours of private CEO consulting and small group facilitating.
Vistage is a group that helps CEOs and key executives improve their leadership skills, decision-making abilities, and business results.
Kurt shares five valuable lessons he has learned from working with businesses across various industries, including:
- Efficiently managing resources such as time and money.
- Starting the process of change immediately, without delay.
- Pausing to think before making decisions.
- Practicing circumspection regularly.
- Recognizing that unique problems have been solved before, and seeking the help of others to solve them.
Check out Kurt's previous conversation on CareFrontation in Ep 21 https://youtu.be/SCgb7SY6MQs